Need Help With Drug and Alcohol Abuse – Call -503-470-4900
For more than a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Salem, OR area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. Substance addiction can be beaten and our treatment center has the staff and know-how to help people break free from the cycle of addiction. Drug and alcohol dependency is a medical condition that can be treated. Our clinically-trained experts specialize in drug and alcohol therapies. We guarantee that each and every one of our clients receives the required level of care. Make the first step and call 503-470-4900 today.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Our facilities have the staff, experience and passion needed to assist people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. We provide:
- group and individual psychotherapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step communities
- aftercare support
- wonderful, luxurious and plush living spaces
We also customize our rehab center process to fit all types of drug addiction. Our program takes into account the addict’s individual circumstances. In addition, we also utilize a variety of therapies to meet our patients’ numerous requirements.
Our recovery professionals are accountable for the various phases of recovery such as:
- medical care
- life skills drills
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention instruction
- introduction to self-help and support seminars
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up treatment
How Our Rehab Program Treats Drug Abuse
Our residential treatment program takes all the best portions of inpatient treatment (24-hour supervision and clinical personnel on stand-by) and outpatient care (access to the “real world” situations and off-site self-help group meetings). Patients participate in:
- group and one-on-one psychotherapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group consultations
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
If you or someone you love in the Salem OR area is in need of inpatient rehab, give us a call at 503-470-4900.