Call 503-470-4900 to Find Help Now In The Salem, OR Area!
We have been offering inpatient rehab services to the Salem, OR area for over a decade. We help people end the cycle of drug dependency and offer them the chance to make positive lifestyle changes. Many addicts suffering from drug and/or alcohol dependency experience emotional, financial and physical ruin. Our treatment center assists people in attaining their goals of sobriety and stability. Patients may or may not require detox therapies upon arriving, although, everybody has access to:
- personalized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- healthy pastimes and physical activities
- great living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and medical care
Call 503-470-4900 to start recovery today!
Efficient Treatment Programs
The majority of scientists, psychiatrists and health care specialists can all agree on certain best practices regarding substance addiction rehabilitation. Although there are many different conventional and experimental strategies being used today, there is still no single treatment method that will be applicable to everyone. The success of somebody in a rehab recovery program generally relies on how specific their treatment plan fits him or her, because even people that abuse the same substances don’t always benefit from the same exact treatments. Treatment plans must keep in mind the person’s legal, psychological, medical or social background. A custom-made treatment plan fulfills the person’s particular needs. Creating this plan involves accurate observation and examination, while also adjusting and modifying therapy when needed. Generally, mental-health care specialists create treatment plans by blending:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational training
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
The individual’s particular needs will determine the level of rehabilitation that will fit him or her. For instance, an individual who has been clean and sober for many years, but relapsed, will receive a much different treatment arrangement than a person that has been continuously using for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment regularly takes place in hospitals or medical clinics and will offer both detox and rehabilitation services. Inpatient treatment is not as common as it once was. However, detox remains a process that requires medical supervision in a hospital unit or clinic. Our treatment center provides detox services and patients are encouraged to proceed directly to our rehabilitation center for the best recovery results.
- Outpatient treatment generally occurs in medical clinics, community medical clinics, counselor’s offices or in residential programs with outpatient services. A patient in an outpatient facility usually lives at home and travels to the rehab facility to obtain treatment.
- Our treatment center specializes in residential treatment, which blends the best parts of inpatient and outpatient care. Patients are shuttled from an upscale, residential house to the treatment center and daily group meetings. Patients who participate in this method can eventually face the normal, everyday anxieties and temptations of life and relearn the way to behave in society.
Our Rehab Program Can Help
Substance addiction might seem impossible to treat, but with the help of professionals and the encouragement of friends and family members, anybody can break away from drug dependency. Our rehab center offers programs for all kinds of substance addiction, and rehab can help people who suffer from additional psychological or emotional problems, as well. If you or someone you love is in the Salem, OR area, and are in need of residential treatment, give us a call at 503-470-4900!